Friday 20 November 2015

I'm back! Hello!!

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been doing my blog much recently had a lot on! But I'm now 24 weeks can you believe it?!

I will very uploading some photos of my bump and baby's scan too very soon so watch out for those.

I have been having a few symptoms recently mostly sort of back aches and pelvic pains... And some sharp pains in my tummy but I'm not sure if they are bowel related, something I'm going to tall to the midwife about.

How is everyone? I picked up my bounty and emmas diary pack the other day and was a little disappointed at how little there was included. The bounty pack consisted of some leaflets and a magazine and the emmas diary a few creams and a magazine is this what they are like now? Or do they get better with the one you get in your third trimester?

Talk soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment