Wednesday 2 September 2015

My 12 Week Update and Scan

Hey everyone!

So I went for my 12 week scan a few days ago and wow it was so amazing! Since last time I saw our baby he or she has grown so much and was such a wriggler so it was quite hard to get a photo and the measurements :) But they measured me at 12 weeks and 6 days when I originally thought I was 12 weeks 1 day so I'm now officially 13 weeks! :) How exciting!

So here is one of my scan photos:


As you can see, baby is lying upside down currently and just kept moving, I've never seen such an active baby before! It worried me a little at first but the sonographer assured me that it was normal :)

Symptoms this week have more or less been lots of dizziness and occasional nausea feeling, been really tired and just felt a bit bluergh but I'm almost in my second trimester which I'm really excited about! :)

Watch this space ladies, I will be uploading my 13 week bump soon!


Please leave any comments/thoughts below, I'd love to hear from you.


Lots of Love
Beth & Baby
x



No comments:

Post a Comment